word power made easy pdf free download: Here we are going to talk about the highly recommended book on english vocabulary i.e word power made easy by Norman Lewis. This book is the first choice to learn your English language.
Vocabulary is considered the backbone of English or we can say it is impossible to learn English without building strong vocabulary. There are a variety of books available but to learn and build a strong vocabulary base it is crucial to pick the right one. For newbies or beginners it is the best choice to begin with this book.
word power made easy pdf
The major problem faced by most of the aspirants is we can’t retain the new words and forget after some time. This book will help you to retain the words with the help of root words and in this process you will cover multiple words related to a word. Usually most of the students prepare for a variety of competitive exams like SSC, Railway, Bank etc.
They possess this book in their book self but most of the aspirants never have courage to read and understand the book. After reading some pages most of them leave it and do not try to understand it. To read and understand any book, there is a specific method and ways are designed and before beginning reading it is important for the students to first read how to use this book effectively.
The expanded and revised edition of the book will help you to build a superior vocabulary.
word power made easy book pdf Inside
GETTING OFF TO A GOOD START
- How to Test Your Present Vocabulary
- How to Start Building Your Vocabulary
- How to Talk about Personality Types
- How to Talk About Doctors
- How to Talk About Various Practitioners
- How to Talk About Science and Scientists
- How to Talk About Liars and Lying
- How to Check Your Progress: Comprehensive Test I
GAINING INCREASED MOMENTUM
- How to Talk About Actions
- How to Talk About Various Speech Habits
- How to Insult Your Enemies
- How to Flatter Your Friends
- How to Check Your Progress: Comprehensive Test II
FINISHING WITH A FEELING OF COMPLETE SUCCESS
- How to Talk About Common Phenomena and Occurrences
- How to Talk About What Goes On
- How to Talk About a Variety of Personal Characteristics
- How to Check Your Progress: Comprehensive Test III
- How to Check Your Standing as an Amateur Etymologist
- How to Keep Building Your Vocabulary
Appendix: Some Esoteric Phobias
Other useful pdf
- Black Book of English Vocabulary
- Arihant 151 Essays by SC Gupta PDF
- English is Easy Book PDF By by Chetananand Singh
- Super fast English Speaking Book PDF free
- Full barahkhadi in english
- List of rivers in India
- States and Capitals of India
- Valmiki Ramayana PDF download
Comment for any query.