Ganpati atharvashirsha pdf: Ganesh Atharvashirsha (गणपत्यथर्वशीर्ष) is an Sanskrit text which is associated with Hinduism. This text is about the devotion of Lord Ganesha in which there are a total of 10 hymns in Sanskrit that are taken from Atharvaveda.
Since Ganesha Atharvashirsha is a subset of Atharvaveda thus it is known as the short form of Upanishad. Ganesh Atharvashirsha is dedicated towards the devotion of Lord Ganesha who is presented in the collective form of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Mahesha.
Ganpati atharvashirsha pdf
Ganesha Atharvashirsha is a prominent text in Hinduism because there are many benefits which one can gain in his life to eradicate hurdles of life and so on.
Benefits Of Reciting Ganesha Atharvashirsha
Reciting Ganesha Atharvashirsha helps and benefits in numerous ways which are discussed below:-
Reading or reciting Ganesha Atharvashirsha removes problems, obstacles and hardships of life. Induction of creative and positive thoughts takes place inside the body and mental stability increases which helps greatly in decision making. Arrival of affluence and financial prosperity in one’s life takes place. All kinds of positive desires and wills gets fulfilled also the negative effects of Rahu(राहु), Ketu(केतु), Shani(शनि) in birth charts gets vanished after reciting this Ganpati Atharvashirsha regularly with truth and pure mind.
Lord Ganesha was born on Magha Shukla Chaturthi, thus Reading Ganesha Atharvashirsha on Chaturthi is considered to be very beneficial and effective on this day.
There is one more important day of reading or reciting Ganesha Atharvashirsha that is the day of Solar Eclipse. On this day reading Ganesha Atharvashirsha on the bank of any river in front of a picture of Lord Ganesha benefits a lot. It gives an end to great disturbances and faults of the life. Besides this attainment of verses to one’s life takes place.
Methods To Recite Ganesha Atharvashirsha
There are some methods defined in Vedas which can enhance the result of reading Ganesha Atharvashirsha, those methods and rituals are given below:-
- First of all, get ready after taking a proper bath and formally dressed in the early morning.
- Sit facing towards either South or East (prefer whichever suitable according to availability)
- Keep a photo/Sculpture on a decorated, clean seat.
- Using some mango leaves make Scripture of Lord Ganesha to bathe from fresh water or Put some drops of fresh water.
- Then put some Rice grains in front of picture or scripture of Lord Ganesha
- Dedicate some Sacrament, prefer Besan Ke Laddu (बेसन के लड्डू ) which is favourite to Lord Ganesha. If not available then you can keep Sacrament according to availability.
- Now sit relaxed and remember the Statue of Lord Ganesha in your mind and bow down in you mind in front of imagined statue of Lord Ganesha
- Now open the text Ganesha Atharvashirsha with respect and start reciting it with full dedication and devotion.
- After the completion of recitation of Ganesha Atharvashirsha, “Wish that the Grace of Lord Ganesha will always remain on you”.
Note:- Never Ever try to Read Ganesha Atharvashirsha without full knowledge of recitation also don’t recite it incorrectly because it will give intense adverse effects in your life which will be problematic.
Only Reading is not necessary, one can listen to it from others (temples), hierophants(आचार्य) to gain its results. It is similar to reading or reciting on your own. Lord Ganesha will definitely bless you greatly and will rectify the problems of life.
Other useful pdf
- Bhagavad Gita PDF Download
- Mahabharat PDF Download
- Manusmriti in Hindi Download PDF
- Valmiki Ramayana PDF download
- गजेंद्र मोक्ष पाठ Gajendra moksha PDF
Comment for any query.